Workforce Solutions Borderplex (WSB) has re-opened its doors at the North Loop Center, officials announced Thursday morning.
The center, located at 8825 North Loop, Suite 122, serves jobseekers with topics ranging from job search assistance, unemployment and other employment services. Additionally, on-site print and fax services are also available.
Residents are invited to consult with a center representative, who can also advise on virtual services, if preferred. One-to-one appointment setting can be made online.
Those with onsite appointments should be mindful of the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes early for health screening.
- Have pertinent letters and email ready to review with the Employment Specialist.
- Be prepared to share about work history, list of certifications, licenses, and education.
- Come with written questions
- Plan to spend 30 minutes to one hour per appointment.
For more information, please call 915-887-2600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workforce Solutions Borderplex’s website, also serves clients through its chatbot feature on the bottom right corner of the page.
WSB advances education, employment, entrepreneurship and economic development prospects in support of global competitiveness and regional prosperity, while serving Brewster, Culberson, El Paso, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis and Presidio counties.