Officials with Workforce Solutions Borderplex (WSB) announced the re-opening of their doors at the North Loop Center location at 8825 North Loop, Suite 122 and at 8941 Dyer.
Jobseekers are invited to consult with a center representative on topics ranging from job search assistance, unemployment and other employment services. Print and fax services are available.
Representatives can also advise on virtual services, if preferred. One-to-one appointment setting can be made online. Hours of operation at both locations are Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm and on Saturday from 8:00am to 12:00pm.
Those with onsite appointments should be mindful of the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes early for health screening.
- Have pertinent letters and email ready to review with the Employment Specialist.
- Be prepared to share about work history, certifications, licenses, and education.
- Come with written questions.
- Plan to spend 30 minutes to one hour per appointment.