Monday morning, Workforce Solutions Borderplex (WSB) reminded jobseekers of their next, virtual job fair to be held Wednesday, March 17, 2021 from 10:00am-12:00pm MT.
WSB officials share that this is part of their Work It! Series and will feature employment opportunities for work from home positions.
Jobseekers are encouraged to register in advance here.
Job fair preparation suggestions are provided below.
- Jobseekers should have a resume ready in PDF Form before registering. Learn how to convert a Word Document into a PDF here.
- Job descriptions can be viewed on the job platform, WorkinTexas.com, to prepare for interviews.
- Jobseekers should dress to impress, even in a virtual interview.
- WSB’s Ready to Work campaign includes helpful services found here.
Other hiring event features include:
- “Interactive Hiring Room” which allows companies to view real-time visitors, resumes, applications, and live chat/video.
- Candidates can log in from their phone, tablet, or computer and speak directly with recruiters, apply to open positions and research companies all in one location.
- All candidate activity while in the hiring room is tracked and available to employers.
- Workforce Certified badges can be earned for resumes and LinkedIn profiles.
For more information about Workforce Solutions Borderplex, contact Bianca Cervantes at (915) 887-2221 or visit their website.