Ysleta Independent School District officials gave a hearty ‘thank you’ to their Partners in Education to close out the school year.
Just over 270 Partners in Education (PIE), along with numerous Ysleta ISD school administrators, and PIE Campus Coordinators celebrated the end of the school year with a Partners in Education recognition luncheon.
The highlight of the luncheon was the announcement of five outstanding PIE awards. At the conclusion of the program, all partners in education received a plaque to be displayed at their place of business.
The ceremony was held on May 24
The winners are:
- Spirit of Ysleta Award – Border Therapy Services, nominated by Bel Air High School;
- High Five Award – El Paso Community College, nominated by Ramona Elementary School;
- Media Award – Chorus Nylander from KTSM TV, nominated by Ramona Elementary School;
- Rookie of the Year Award –GE Healthcare Services, nominated by Presa Elementary School;
- Power of One Award – Dr. Christopher Kazanjian with Kidz ‘n Coaches, nominated by Ramona Elementary School.